Be yourself unless you can be a mermaid! In this camp you won’t need your shoes for long because mermaids don’t have feet! We will begin camp at Ripley’s Aquarium where you will create your magical mermaid name, a mermaid treasure and even meet a REAL MERMAID! We will then travel to our enchanting pool where you will lose those legs and become a mermaid!
We will learn mermaid tricks and play mermaid games all while having a tail. When the enchantment wears off, you will receive a mermaid t-shirt and an official certificate recognizing you as a REAL MERMAID!
Daily Cost per Person – $49.99
Every Tuesday and Thursday starting April 18th and ending August 20th
Breakfast With Mermaid
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning at the Aquarium! Breakfast includes Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes and fruits. After breakfast you will be able to take photos with a Mermaid and enjoy a Mermaid show.
- Doors opens at 7:00am for a hot breakfast and coffee.
- Kids can take pictures and talk with a Mermaid at the banquet room.
- At 8am everyone will make their way to Ray Bay for a private Mermaid Show.
- The show starts at 8:15am. Followed by a meet greet.
- After you are free to enjoy the Aquarium.
- Your Ticket purchase also includes admission to the Aquarium.
Mermaid Live Shows
Kids and adults alike will enjoy this lively show, set to music, where mermaids frolic among the rays and sharks in Ray Bay! Space is limited, so arrive at least 15-30 minutes early to make sure you get a seat!
- 10:00AM – Ray Bay Mermaid Show
- 11:30AM – Ray Bay Mermaid Show room.
- 1:00PM – Ray Bay Mermaid Show
- 2:30PM – Ray Bay Mermaid Show
- 4:00PM – Ray Bay Mermaid Show
- 5:30PM – Ray Bay Mermaid Show
- 7:00PM – Ray Bay Mermaid Show
Have you ever dreamt of becoming a mermaid? Perhaps enjoy your morning with one? How about witnessing them glide through crystal clear water? Guess what? You can now at Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach!
Celebrate all summer long with our majestic aquatic creatures, Ripley’s Mermaids! Find out how you can dive into the enchanting and iridescent universe of merpeople!
- 1 day admission for 2 people to the aquarium and a 6×8 photo.