DO SHARKS SLEEP?
Find out for yourself when you spend the night at Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach! Count sharks instead of sheep as you drift off to sleep in our Dangerous Reef Tunnel in the exciting overnight adventure! Unlock the mysteries of the Aquarium at night through learning activities designed to meet the needs of any age group from 3 to 103!
After a fun-filled night including a dive show, scavenger hunt, and late night activity, drift off to sleep while sharks keep a watchful eye on you!
CALL OR FILL OUT THE INFORMATION FORM ABOVE FOR REQUESTS AND QUESTIONS 800-734-8888
WHAT TO BRING
- A Sleeping Bag
- A Pillow
- A pad or air mattress, if desired
- Personal toiletries
- 8:00 pm – Arrival
- 8:45 pm – Dive Show
- 9:15 pm – Late Night Activity
- 10:00 pm – Pizza Snack in Café
- 10:30 pm – Sleep With the Sharks Scavenger Hunt
Chaperones must remain with children
- 11:30 pm – Set up Camp in Tunnel and Get Ready for Bed
- 12:00 am – Lights Out!
- 6:30 am – Wake Up and Get Ready!
- 7:00 am – Breakfast in Feeding Frenzy
- 7:30 am – Creature Feature
- 7:45 am – Certificate Distribution, Wrap-up and Goodbye!
*Individual program schedules may vary.
Offered Every night of the week
Require minimum of 15 participants
Credit Card is required to secure reservation
Chaperones are required to stay with the group
Special programs may be offered throughout the year that waive the 15-participant minimum. Call for more information.
SHARKS AFTER DARK
Have fun with the whole family at our Family Sleepovers. Minimum of 10 total people required, all of which is not required to come from your family.
- August 1st
- September 2nd
- October 7th
- November 25th
- December 23rd
Submit your reservation request by filling out the form on this page (highlighted in yellow).
KIDS NIGHT OUT SLEEPOVERS (Ages 6-13)
Maybe we should say “Parent’s Night Out!” Leave the kids with our Educators for a night of fun at Ripley’s Aquarium every Wednesday night throughout the summer.
- Minimum number of 10 kids to hold this program
- Wednesday nights from 8pm-8am (beginning June 21st – August 9th)
Submit your reservation request by filling out the form on this page (highlighted in yellow). Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.