- This event has passed.
January 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
One event on February 22, 2020 at 9:00am
One event on March 28, 2020 at 9:00am
One event on April 25, 2020 at 9:00am
One event on May 23, 2020 at 9:00am
Saturday Morning Camp
Fourth Saturday of every month:
Ages 5-9 — 9:00am- 10:30am
Ages 10-15 – 10:30am- 12:00pm
$15.99 includes admission. Pass holder discount- $9
Dates and Descriptions:
• January 25– Pollution Solution: Learn how plastic and other marine debris negatively effects marine animals, specifically when feeding their young.
• February 23– Inky Examination: Get up close and learn how cephalopods function in this hands-on Squid Dissection.
• March 23– Blubber and Baleen: Find out which animals have these unique adaptations and learn why they are important for our ecosystem.
• April 27– Prehistoric Creatures: Step back in time and see what the ocean looked like millions of years ago.
• May 25– Scute, Beak and Flippers: Join us after World Turtle Day for a turtle talk and meet the queen of the reef.
*all topics subject to change*