May 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
One event on April 27, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on May 25, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on September 29, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on October 26, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on November 23, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on December 28, 2019 at 9:00am
Saturday Morning Camp
Fourth Saturday of every month:
Ages 5-9 — 9:00am- 10:30am
Ages 10-15 – 10:30am- 12:00pm
$15.99 includes admission. Pass holder discount- $9
Dates and Descriptions:
• February 23– Inky Examination: Get up close and learn how cephalopods function in this hands-on Squid Dissection.
• March 23– Blubber and Baleen: Find out which animals have these unique adaptations and learn why they are important for our ecosystem.
• April 27– Prehistoric Creatures: Step back in time and see what the ocean looked like millions of years ago.
• May 25– Scute, Beak and Flippers: Join us after World Turtle Day for a turtle talk and meet the queen of the reef.
• September 29– Investigator Series- Sharks: Find out how the shark’s structural adaptations help them survive in their habitat in this hands-on shark dissection.
• October 26– Creatures of the Deep: Explore the strange landscape of the deep sea to learn about its unique inhabitants.
• November 23– Invasive Species: What are invasive species and how do they wreak havoc on the ecosystem?
• December 28– Waddles and Wings: Learn all about our new coming flightless friends in this interactive Penguin class.
*all topics subject to change*
*Please remember we will close early for a banquet*