WE LOVE HOMESCHOOLING FAMILIES!
Ripley’s Aquarium offers special programs for all home schooled students during the school year. As rising stewards of the environment, students will participate in educational activities while learning how to become advocates of conservation in their communities. Investigating nature in a positive light will encourage students to educate others on how to practice environmental awareness each day.
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
Home schoolers always receive a discount at the aquarium!
Home School Rate: $15.00 for 6 years and up, $6.00 for 3 years to 5 years old, $25.00 for teaching adult. You must provide either a letter of intent, attendance record, or homeschool ID card upon admission to receive this discount.
*Classroom Program fee is $6.50 per student per monthly class.
- All topics subject to change
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance of program date
- Full payment is due upon booking. There are no refunds for any programs unless we must cancel the program.
- If you need to cancel your reservation and you do so more than 24 hours in advance of the program date, we
will hold your payment as credit for a future program as long as it is within that school year.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the program date or you do not show up for the program, you will not be refunded
and payment will not be transferred to another date.
*You must provide proof of home schooling (home school membership card, letter of intent or attendance record)
What You Should Expect:
Home School Program times are Grades 1st through 4th are 9:00am – 10:30am, Grades 5th and up will be 11:00am – 12:30pm.
Most classes focus on marine life and ecosystems and aim to provide students with a deeper understanding of the importance of protecting and conserving our ocean’s environment.
All classes include a lesson and hands-on activity. Some classes may include a craft or field trip.
Call 843-916-0888 extension 3233 to reserve your spot in class.