Venture into Shark Lagoon and experience the new, indoor Glass Bottom Boat Adventure, where only three inches of glass separated you from the 12-foot sharks and other curious creatures that call the Lagoon home!
This experience allows you to venture into the heart of Shark Lagoon. You will be surrounded by colorful and dangerous marine life from the Atlantic and Caribbean reefs, from Sally, our resident Green Sea Turtle, to sawfish, and thousands of other exotic sea creatures!
Shark Lagoon is home to over 8,500 aquatic animals representing more than 75 different species. Led by our Adventure Crew, guests will learn all about the animals within the Aquarium and what it takes to maintain the facility during each boat ride. Upgrade your visit when you come in!
- With your health and safety in mind, online reservations for the Glass Bottom Boat Adventure will be limited to 4 (four) people per ride
- Families of 5-10 people can reserve their Glass Bottom Boat Adventure at Guest Services or the Glass Bottom Boat area
- Maximum ten (10) people per tour
- Boat launches every 20 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily
- Glass Bottom Boat Adventures are not available from 11:40 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mondays – Fridays
*The Glass Bottom Boat Adventure is an add-on to your Aquarium ticket and does not include admission to the Aquarium.