Learning remotely or can’t join us at the Aquarium for an in-person classroom experience? Join us virtually! Get a glimpse into Ripley’s Marine Biology department and the animals that call the Aquarium home. This pre-recorded lesson is followed by a live Q&A with an Aquarium educator.
$15 per family +tax
Virtual Classroom Programs begin at 3:00 p.m. EST
- November 4: Perfect Predators (Sharks)
- December 2: Turtle Trek
- February 3: Sawfish
- March 3: Coral Reefs
- April 7: Submerged – Underwater Archeology
Step into Ripley’s aquatic world, as you discover more about animal habitats, specific species, and how we are all connected with Ripley’s Marine Biology department. Each month, Ripley’s Animal Spotlights will feature a new Aquarium gallery or animal. Each program is followed by a live Q&A with an Aquarium educator. Some portions of the Animal Spotlight may be pre-recorded due to animal availability.
$20 per family +tax
- October 28: Tropical Terrestrials
- November 25: Sharks, Sharks, Sharks!
- January 27: Diving into Aquarium Diving
- February 24: Playful Penguins
- March 31: Curious Creatures
- April 28: Clever Cephalopods
- May 26: Behind the SEAS-nes
While Ripley’s Virtual Classroom Programs and Animal Spotlights occur on pre-determined dates and on pre-determined subjects, our Educator On-Demand Programs cater to your learning needs and times. Work with our team of educators to create a lesson for your group, adapted to any grade level or learning curve, aligned to Tennessee Science Standards and NGSS.
$100 per program +tax