Sleep with the Sharks
Check Out What’s New!
Do sharks sleep?
Find out for yourself when you spend the night at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies!
After a fun-filled night including a dive show, scavenger hunt, and late night activity, drift off to sleep while sharks keep a watchful eye on you.
Sample Sleepover Schedule
- 8:00pm — Check-In
- 8:15pm — Welcome and Warm-Up Game
- 8:45pm — Dive Show
- 9:15pm — NEW OPTION for Late Night Activity
- 10:15pm — Pizza Snack and Healthier Snack Option
- 10:45pm — Scavenger Hunt and Aquarium Self-Guided Tour
- 11:45pm — Set Up Camp in Shark Lagoon
- 12:00am — Lights Out
- 7:00am — Wake Up
- 7:45am — Continental Breakfast and Healthier Options
- 8:15am — Creature Feature
- 8:45am — See You Again Soon!
Additional Information & Requirements
- Offered every night of the week.
- 12 child minimum – 100 person maximum.
- If you are not able to meet the minimum requirements listed above, inquire about our Family Editions on March 28, June 21, September 20, New ‘Hallo-Green’ on October 31, 2014 and December 6, 2014 – Maximum of 40 People per Date. Reserve Now!
- One complimentary adult for every 10 paid children.
- Complimentary LED Glow Necklace for Each Participant.
- Credit card is required to secure reservation.
- October 31, 2014 – ‘Hallo-Green’ event will feature crafts made of only Sustainable Products and other Activities relating to our Green Efforts.
Testimonial: “My kindergarten classes and I have been participating in the “Sleep With the Sharks” overnight program for the past 11 years. I have found no better field trip for my students over the 30 years that I have been teaching and I have been many places. The educators do a wonderful job each year and both my students and their parents always comment on the information presented, the organized activities, snacks and breakfast, and the perfect “creature feature” each year. From the reservation process to saying good bye on Saturday, I’m hooked! I plan to return each year that my students are interested in coming. Thanks, Ripley’s Education department for a fabulous trip each year.”˜M Shanks
WANT MORE FUN & EXCITING SLEEPOVER ADVENTURES?! Inquire about
- PJ Party With the Penguins at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- NEW One of our Adorable Penguins will come meet YOU!
- Bedtime With the Bizarre at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- Midnight With the Monsters at Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
READY TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
To make reservations please call 888-240-1358 ext. 2142 or send an email to our education department.