A Safe Experience For You
Upon entering a Ripley Attraction, you will immediately notice changes—from the precisely placed social distancing markers in line to reduced contact. Our staff has also been extensively educated to provide you with a safe experience. As always, one of our top priorities is protecting the well-being of our staff and guests, and this principle guides each and every decision we make. We continue to take proactive steps to ensure safety in our Attractions across all our communities, and as the situation continues to evolve, so will our policies.
More information about COVID-19 can be found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Each Ripley Attraction is unique, and ours maintains the following requirements:
- Reduced capacity to help control crowds
- Limited contact with guests, from protective barriers to encouraging cashless payments
- Following social distancing guidelines
- Consistent sanitization schedule for all kiosks, interactives, restrooms, and surfaces
- Sanitization stations throughout the Attraction
- Gloves required at Ripley’s Mirror Mazes and Moving Theaters
We Are Doing Our Part. Please Do Yours.
- If you or any member of your party is not feeling well, please plan to come at another time.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged. This is for your own protection and the protection of others.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout your visit. Wash them after coughing or sneezing, before eating, after toilet use, and when hands are visibly dirty. At some Attractions, you may be asked to apply hand sanitizer before, during, and/or after your experience.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Households can remain together. This will apply throughout the Attraction, including in queue lines, at exhibits, in food and beverage facilities, in show venues and theaters, and in restrooms.
- To facilitate physical distancing guidelines, Attractions may reduce capacity or close some areas. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
- If you feel ill once you are at the Attraction, please let an employee know. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within a facility for further assessment.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent protocols, considering COVID-19. We apologize if you experience any inconveniences as a result of these procedures.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measures for you, our guests, and team members. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting Ripley’s Attractions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Ripley’s Attractions, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.