- This event has passed.
Autism Family Day
April 29 @ 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Annual Autism Family Day
Advocates for Autism (AFA) and Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies present their annual Autism Family Day!
- Ripley’s Aquarium is opening extra early with all background music turned off from 7:30-10:00am.
- You must arrive between 7:30-9:00am to get the special admission price of $15.05 per person (includes tax) and bring your registration receipt (printed “ticket”) from Eventbrite.
- Feel free to bring other family members.
- You will be welcome to stay as long as you like (into the afternoon if you want!) after the general public begins arriving at 9am.
- A Quiet Room will be available.
- Volunteers will be on hand to help visitors as needed.
We are Proud to be a Certified Autism Center
We are pleased to announce Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies has earned Champion status through Champion Autism Network. Champion status through CAN (Champion Autism Network) is awarded to organizations who have completed a training and review process to better serve individuals with sensory needs. Additionally, we host several sensory-friendly events and nights throughout the year which offer lowered lighting and music throughout the facility. We also offer quiet spaces for those that may need a break during their visit. We work with Autism Site Knoxville and Advocates for Autism to provide a safe and fun environment for all of our guests. Please be sure to check out our Sensory friendly events.
For any additional questions guest can contact email@example.com or (865) 430-8808.