Shell-ebrate your birthday with over 20,000 fishy friends at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada where we’ll take you through marine and science themed games, crafts, and even a science experiment or two led by one of our jaw-some educators!
This unique party program is perfect for any child interested in ocean life, science, conservation and most importantly – having a turtle-y great time!
Book today and make a splash with a birthday party at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada! (Recommended for children ages 4–10 years)
$500 + HST
Package details are subject to change.
- Admission for up to 24 guests (Adults & children combined).
- Maximum party size: 24 guests (Adults & children combined).
- Annual passholders save 10%.
- Birthday Party admission includes access to the Aquarium before or after your party time slot.
- 90 minutes in a private party room.
- A Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada Educator to lead the guests through science experiments, hands-on activities, and more!
- A gift loot bag for every child who attends the party.
REQUIRED ADULT TO CHILD RATIO FOR SUPERVISION:
- Ages 1–8 (1 adult for 5 children)
- Ages 9–12 (1 adult for 8 children)
- Ages 13+ (1 adult for 10 children)
ALL DECORATIONS WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE AQUARIUM
- No additional decor (ex. balloons, confetti, pinatas) are permitted inside the venue for the health & safety of our marine life.
- Outside food is not permitted in the party room or the Aquarium.
- At this time, we do not have storage or coat check available. The Aquarium cannot store belongings during your visit and party.
Are you a past or current birthday party client? Refer us to a friend and receive two general admission tickets when they book a birthday party with us!
BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME SLOTS
Saturdays and Sundays:
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PLEASE FILL OUT OUR ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Please note, bookings are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your booking is not confirmed until we have provided a formal invoice.
Following recommendations of the provincial government, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and valid ID is required for visitors (ages 12+).
*Submitting an online request ensures that all of the required information is accurately communicated to the Aquarium as it is inputted directly by you. However, if you are having difficulty using the online form please call 647-351-3474 ex 2652 for assistance. We do not take bookings over the phone. For Hotmail, Live, MSN, and Sympatico users, replies may appear in your junk mail folder.
BIRTHDAY PARTY FAQS
You will only have use of the decorated party room for the duration of your party (90 minutes). You are welcome to experience the Aquarium before or after your time in the party room. Feel free to enjoy the exhibits as long as we are open that day. We recommend approximately two hours to view the whole facility, however we do experience higher volumes of guests on weekends so please allow extra time.
You will have your party host for the full 90-minute duration of the party. They will do activities and distribute gift loot bags.
While there will be one party host to facilitate your birthday party, please note that adult supervision is required in the room. Chaperones attending the party are responsible for children and their guests at all times and are included in the total guest count.
Please remember that as much as you are welcome to bring all of your belongings and gifts in to the party room, you must take everything with you when you leave as we cannot store anything for you.
Unfortunately, we do not permit outside food or beverages for parties or events.
The facility is designed as a self-guided experience and therefore we do not offer tours as part of the party package.
Parents, siblings, or any extra guests may purchase general admission tickets to join you for the Aquarium portion of the day. Please note that due to the 24-guest capacity, additional guests may not join you in the party room.