Celebrate your birthday with over 16,000 fishy friends at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada! Invite your family and friends and we’ll take care of the rest. Perfect for anyone who wants to celebrate their special day under the sea.
Standard Birthday Package
$500 + HST
- Includes free admission for birthday child
- Admission for up to 16 guests (Adults & children combined, including the birthday child)
- Maximum party size: 24 guests (Adults & children combined, including the birthday child. Extra admission fee will apply for parties over 16)
- Two hours in a private decorated party room
- Birthday Party admission includes access to the Aquarium (Before or after the two hours in the party room)
- Pizza, juice boxes and assorted pop are provided for all guests. Water pitchers also provided. Veggie tray and coffee carafe available at an additional cost.
- Choice of cake or cupcakes to match the theme of your room (Peanut and Tree-Nut Free)
- Craft created during the party for children to take home
- A loot bag for every child who attends the party
- Birthday child receives a free picture at our Photo Port
- Required Adult to Child ratio for supervision:
Ages 1- 8 (1 adult for 5 children)
Ages 9 – 12 (1 adult for 8 children)
Ages 13 + (1 adult for 10 children)
- For larger parties, a double room booking is required for 32 guests (total of $1,000 + HST) up to a maximum of 45 guests (each additional guest over the 32 is $25+HST)
- All room décor will be provided by Ripley’s. No balloons or confetti are permitted inside the venue for the health & safety of our marine life
Birthday Party Time slots
Saturdays and Sundays: 12:30pm-2:30pm / 3:30pm-5:30pm
Birthday Room Decor Available
- Under the Sea
Are you a past or current birthday party client? Refer us to a friend and receive 2 general admission tickets when they book a birthday party with us!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY
NOTE: Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis. You will receive a prompt response from a member of our Events team.
*Please note for Hotmail, Live, MSN, and Sympatico users, replies may appear in your junk mail folder.*
Birthday Party FAQ
You will only have use of the decorated party room for two hours. You are welcome to experience the Aquarium before or after your time in the party room. Feel free to enjoy the exhibits as long as we are open that day. We recommend approximately two hours to view the whole facility, however we do experience higher volumes of guests on weekends so please allow extra time.
You will have your party host for the full two hour duration of the party. They will do an activity with the children and distribute the pizza, cake and loot bags.
While there will be one party host to facilitate your birthday party, please note that adult supervision is required in the room. Chaperones attending the party are responsible for children and their guests at all times and are included in the total guest count.
Please remember that as much as you are welcome to bring all of your belongings and gifts in to the party room, you must take everything with you when you leave as we cannot store anything for you.
You are welcome to use our Coat Check in the main lobby at $2 per item, or if you have driven you can take items to your car and come back in. Coat Check is operated on a first come first serve basis and is subject to availability.
Unfortunately, we do not permit outside food or beverages for parties or events. Our Events team will be happy to help you arrange delicious treats and cakes from our carefully selected caterers. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can ensure the best possible experience.
The facility is designed as a self-guided experience and therefore we do not offer tours as part of the party package.
Parents, siblings or any extra guests may purchase general admission tickets to join you for the Aquarium portion of the day. Please note that due to the 24 guest capacity additional guests may not join you in the party room.
Birthday Party Request Form