Seeing as we provide an unforgettable aquatic experience for all ages, we figured it was about time that we offered a birthday shell-ebration for adults! Explore the waters of the world and take in the jaw-dropping views with a drink in hand while our Events team takes care of everything! This Instagram worthy party is sure to leave your family and friends in awe. Book today!
Adult Birthday Party Package
Starting at $600 + HST
- Admission for up to 20 guests
- Access to the Aquarium before or after the three hours in the event space. Guided tours are not available at this time.
- Three hours in a private event space.
- Pizza, Wings, Caesar Salad, Veggie Tray, Fruit Tray, Pop, Coffee/Tea & Birthday Cake are provided for all guests. Water pitchers also provided. No outside food or drink is permitted.
- Alcohol Package (Standard Bar Rail-Beer, Wine, and Traditional Mixed Drinks)
- Two drink tickets provided for each guest over the age of 19. Additional drinks available for purchase.
- Alcohol Package costs an additional $200.00 + HST.
- Maximum party size of 40 guests. Extra fee applies for parties over 20.
- Add a guest with no alcohol – $25.00 + HST or with alcohol – $35.00 + HST.*An educator can be provided to parties with children for 1 hour to facilitate a craft and activities at a cost of $50.00 + HST.
- Admission is included with these prices.
- Guest celebrating his/her birthday will receive a free 6×8 soft frame picture at our Photo Port.
- All room décor will be provided by Ripley’s Aquarium. No balloons or confetti are permitted inside the venue for the health & safety of our marine animals.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY
Please contact a member of our Events team at email@example.com. You may also fill out our online REQUEST FORM.
NOTE: Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis. You will receive a prompt response from a member of our Events team.
*Please note for Hotmail, Live, MSN, and Sympatico users, replies may appear in your junk mail folder.*
Birthday Party FAQ
How long can we stay at the Aquarium?
You will only have use of the decorated party room for three hours. You are welcome to experience the aquarium before or after your time in the party room. Feel free to enjoy the exhibits as long as we are open that day. We recommend approximately two hours to view the whole facility, however we do experience higher volumes of guests on weekends so please allow extra time.
Where can we leave our belongings?
Please remember that as much as you are welcome to bring all of your belongings and gifts in to the party room, you must take everything with you when you leave as we cannot store anything for you.
You are welcome to use our Coat Check in the main lobby at $2 per item, or if you have driven you can take items to your car and come back in. Coat check is operated on a first come first serve basis and is subject to availability.
Can I bring in my own food or cake?
Unfortunately, we do not permit outside food or beverages for parties or events. Our Events team will be happy to help you arrange delicious treats and cakes from our carefully selected caterers. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can ensure the best possible experience.
Do we get a guided tour with the party?
The facility is designed as a self-guided experience and therefore we do not offer tours as part of the party package.
What if I have extra guests who only want to see the Aquarium?
Extra guests may purchase general admission tickets to join you for the Aquarium portion of the day. Please note that due to the 40 guest capacity, additional guests may not join you in the party room.
Adult Birthday Party Request Form