- Interested teachers will be required to submit a form before September 30, 2017 for visits from October-February (dates subject to availability)
- Those who are selected to be sponsored will be contacted via email in the first week of October 2017
- Teachers will need to submit an essay, art project, or other presentation demonstrating why their class should be our sponsored class
- Up to 20 classes (min 10, max 35 students) will be selected that demonstrate substantial financial need
- Selected classes will also be awarded a $250 bus bursary to be used towards their bus costs
- On the day of the trip, meet an Aquarist and take a Behind the Scenes tour!
Congratulations to the successful applicants! We look forward to “sea-ing” you soon!
Billy Green PS
CW Jefferys Collegiate
George S Henry
Lambton Park Community School
Louise Arbour Secondary
Mary Street Community School