ADDRESS: 288 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9 CANADA
PHONE: (647) 351-FISH (3474)
To help route your inquiry, please contact us by department
We take thorough steps to keep our attractions safe and promote a healthy environment. To protect our guests and associates, and prevent the spread of illness, we employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including:
- Extensive training on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for our guests
- Appropriate personal protective clothing for those who are assigned cleaning duties
- Procedures for cleaning and disinfection of areas throughout the day and where illness has been suspected or reported
- Quick response to spills, trash, and other situations
- Daily sanitation procedures for everything, including bathrooms, faucets and sinks, benches and trash cans
We trust you to make your own choice as to whether you want to wear a face mask and ask that you respect the choices of our other guests.
We closely monitor local, state, and national public health authorities, and take their guidance when additional preventive measures are needed. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Ripley’s Attractions, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.