Sleep with the Sharks
Do Sharks Sleep?
Find out for yourself when you spend the night at Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach!
Count sharks instead of sheep while drifting off to sleep in our Dangerous Reef Tunnel in this exciting overnight adventure!Unlock the mysteries of the aquarium at night through learning activities designed to meet the needs any age group from 3 to 103!
After a fun filled night including a dive show, behind the scenes tour, creature feature scavenger hunt, and late night activity, drift off to sleep while the sharks keep a watchful eye on you.
Sample Sleepover Schedule
- An aquarium scavenger hunt
- A craft activity
- An educational presentation
- A late night snack and a continental breakfast
- A self-guided aquarium tour
What to bring
- A white t-shirt to “Fish print” on
- A sleeping bag
- A pillow and if desired, a pad or air mattress.
Additional Information & Requirements
- 15 child minimum – 100 person maximum.
- One complimentary adult for every 10 paid children.
- Offered every night of the week
- Chaperones are required to stay with the group.
- Credit card is required to secure reservation.
Additional sleepovers available:
- Midnight Mermaids
- Night at the Aquarium
READY TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
To make reservations please call 1-800-734-8888, ext. 3226.