We Love Homeschooling Families!
Ripley’s Aquarium offers special programs for all home schooled students the second and fourth Thursday of each month.
How Does It Work?
The second Thursday of the month will be an interactive class about a specific topic.
The fourth Thursday we will take the same topic one step further and have hands on learning laboratory project.
- Classes: 10:30am – 11:30am (2nd Thursday of the Month)
- Workshops: 10:30am – Noon (4th Thursday of the Month)
- January 10, 2013: Strange creatures of the deep
- February 14,2013: Apex Predators
- March 14,2013: Comedy on the Reef
- April 11, 2013: The Ooey and Gooey of the Sea
- May 9, 2013: Tides and Currents
- August 8, 2013: What is a fish?
- September 12, 2013: Skates, Rays, and Sharks OH MY!
- October 10, 2013: Nocturnal Animals
- November 14, 2013: The Extinct Ocean
- January 24, 2013: Under Pressure and Glowing Things
- February 28, 2013: Shark Dissection
- March 28, 2013: Ultimate Fish and Habitat Creation
- April 25, 2013: Squid Dissection
- May 23, 2013: The Ocean Movement Experiment
- August 22, 2013: Fish Dissection
- September 26, 2013: Swim with the Stingrays
- October 24, 2013: Sleep with the Sharks
- November 21, 2013: Create a Fossil
How Much Does It Cost?
- Classes: $6.50 per student
- Workshops: Price varies
Additional Information & Reservations
Contact Walter Lopez at 1-800-734-8888, ext. 3226 to make a reservation or for curriculum questions.