Sleep with the Sharks
Check Out What’s New!
Do sharks sleep?
Find out for yourself when you spend the night at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies!
After a fun-filled night including a dive show, scavenger hunt, and late night activity, drift off to sleep while sharks keep a watchful eye on you.
Sample Sleepover Schedule
- 8:00pm — Check-In
- 8:15pm — Welcome and Warm-Up Game
- 8:45pm — Dive Show
- 9:15pm — NEW OPTION for Late Night Activity
- 10:15pm — Pizza Snack and Healthier Snack Option
- 10:45pm — Scavenger Hunt and Aquarium Self-Guided Tour
- 11:45pm — Set Up Camp in Shark Lagoon
- 12:00am — Lights Out
- 7:00am — Wake Up
- 7:45am — Continental Breakfast and Healthier Options
- 8:15am — Creature Feature
- 8:45am — See You Again Soon!
Additional Information & Requirements
- Offered every night of the week.
- 12 child minimum – 100 person maximum.
- If you are not able to meet the minimum requirements listed above, inquire about our Family Editions on March 28, June 21, September 20, New ‘Hallo-Green’ on October 31, 2014 and December 6, 2014 - Maximum of 40 People per Date. Reserve Now!
- One complimentary adult for every 10 paid children.
- Complimentary LED Glow Necklace for Each Participant.
- Credit card is required to secure reservation.
- October 31, 2014 – ‘Hallo-Green’ event will feature crafts made of only Sustainable Products and other Activities relating to our Green Efforts.
WANT MORE FUN & EXCITING SLEEPOVER ADVENTURES?! Inquire about
- PJ Party With the Penguins at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- NEW One of our Adorable Penguins will come meet YOU!
- Bedtime With the Bizarre at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- Midnight With the Monsters at Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
READY TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
To make reservations please call 888-240-1358 ext. 2142 or send an email to our education department.