Attention all preschoolers!
Bring your favorite big fish to the Aquarium for an adventure of your very own.
We’ll read stories, make crafts and explore the Aquarium with activities designed for your curious mind.
Every month has a different topic so be sure to attend them all!
About the Program
COST: $20.00 plus tax ($22.25) (Cost is for one preschooler and one accompanying adult)
RESERVATIONS: Advance reservations are required for all programs. Families with annual passes may attend programs for $5.00 plus tax ($5.59).
TIME: 10:30am – 11:30am
DATES & TOPICS
- November 14, 2012 → Boneless Bodies
- December 19, 2012 → Who Lives in a Tide Pool?
- January 16, 2013 → What’s for Dinner?
- February 20, 2013 → Hidden Ocean Items
- March 20, 2013 → Marine Animal Senses
- April 17, 2013 → Color Me Green
- May 15, 2013 → Ocean Alphabet
Additional Information & Reservations
Contact the Education Department at 888.240.1358 ext. 2142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation or for curriculum questions.