W elcome to the Media Centre for Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada – the newest, most exciting family attraction to be built in the city in more than 25 years.
On this page, you will find all the assets you will need to prepare a story on this spectacular world-class attraction, including high resolution photos, press releases, fact sheets, and broadcast quality video.
We will be releasing further details and more specifics about our exhibits, our species and our individual educational and conservation programs as we get closer to our opening in Summer 2013.
- Location: Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, next door to the iconic CN Tower on Bremner Boulevard and surrounded by landmarks including the Rogers Centre, MTCC (Metro Toronto Convention Centre) and the Entertainment District.
- Projected Opening Date: Summer 2013
- Square footage: 12,500 sq. metres (130,000 sq. ft.)
- Total water volume: 5.7 million litres (1.5 million gallons)
- Need specifics? See Fact Sheets for more specific information.
Downloadable Assets & Media
These assets are made available to the press for usage in television, newspapers, the internet and other such mediums of communication.
- Press ReleaseDownload as
- Fast Facts & BackgroundDownload as
- AZA article about Ripley’s AquariumsDownload as
- Aquarium Images (jpg) Download as a [Size: 20 MB]
Click on the thumbnails to access the high-rez image
Need Additional Information?
If we can help set up interviews, or help coordinate a site visit, please feel free to get in touch with one of the contacts listed below. For up-to-date construction photos, please visit our Construction Updates page.
For Media Inquiries
Erin Burcham - Manager, Public Relations & Communications
- Phone: (647) 964-3474
- Email: Burcham@ripleys.com
**Please note, contact information is for media inquiries only. For employment opportunities or other general information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org